Exciting Culebra Snorkeling & Flamenco Beach Landing
At Fin Time Adventures based in Vieques, Puerto Rico, we offer thrilling Culebra snorkeling and Flamenco Beach Landing. After a full day of snorkeling with exotic marine life, including turtles, the journey continues with a stop at Flamenco Beach, Culebra's pristine white sand beach.
After lunch, the adventure continues with a shore landing at Flamenco Beach. On the famous Flamenco Beach, you will have the opportunity to take a dip in the crystal-clear water and stroll along this picture-perfect beach.
Your tour will depart from Mosquito Pier at 8:30 a.m. and return at 4:30 p.m. PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A FULL DAY TRIP. RETURN TIME IS ESTIMATED. Advance Reservations are required.
Around high noon, a family-style lunch will be served. Snacks and cold non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the trip. Additionally, we practice a BYOB system for all other refreshments. For your convenience, Fintastic is equipped with a large ice chest.
WHAT TO BRING
- A hat and sunglasses
- Beach towels
- Sun block (Severe sunburn can result from the sun's reflection off the water)
- Motion Sickness pills or wristbands if you are prone to seasickness
- A camera to capture those memorable moments
- Your own beer or wine. Non-alcoholic beverages are provided
- Your favorite snorkel gear (optional). If you do not own snorkel gear, it will be provided for you.
- Tips for the captain and crew are welcome.